Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SELF EVALUATION.

I can't believe this is the last ever evaluation. It's quite sad when you think about it. Lol! Not really!!

Attainment- 1
I think that i have improved dramatically and have really tried my best to get the best possible grade. This grade is always high for me anyway, so i'm not worried. Hehe!

Effort-2
I have put in a lot of effort this year, especially when working on my independent study. I have also started to revise at home for this subject, making my own notes at home. I try to get all the notes that are given in class, and make sure that i understand them fully. I usually analyse them by highlighting important bits in the text.

Punctuality-1
I am always punctual for my lessons, and i am also punctual in attending all the film clubs that take place after school. I think that the slasher genre is interesting, that's the only reason why i come! LOL!

Submission and quality of homework- 2
I try to complete all the homework that is set, but sometimes the work is not relevant which wastes my time sir! I could be doing revesion in that time.

Ability to work independently- 1
I am able to work independently as i was successful in completing my independent study. I am also able to work on my own at home.

Quality of writing- 2
As i am an english student i think that my quality of writing is at a good standard. It has improved, but i think that i need to use more media terminology, and make good use of the vocabulary packs that we have been given.

Organisation of media folder-1
In think that my media folder is very organised, even though you don't check it sir! i still keep it neat and well organised.

Oral contributions in class-1
I think that i have started to contribute more in class, as i am raisng my hand more to ask questions. I also feel more confident to answer a question.

Quality of coursework-2
As the coursework has not yet been returned to us it is hard to say how good it is. However, from my own view i think that is the most work i have ever put in.

Standard of module 5 and 6 blog- 2
The standard of both my blogs has increased, as i have regularly started to post up things, and post up a news story every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home