Thursday, February 01, 2007

Self-Evaluation

Attainment: 2- I think that I have worked much harder this year than last year. I am concentrating in depth on the tasks that are set.

Effort: 2- I am putting in as much effort as i can.

Punctuality:1- I am always punctual and on time to my lessons.

Submission and quality of homework:2- I try to meet the deadlines that are set, but the main deadline is coming so we will find out, won't we? lol!!!

Abililty to work independently:1- I am more hardworking when working independently, and i am finding the independent study a good way of expressing my own ideas.

Quality of writing:2- I think that i have improved in my quality of writing, as my vocabulary has broadened, and i am able to write more like a media student.

Organisation of media folder:1- This doesn't even have to be asked, sir!!

Oral contributions in class: 2- I have started to contribute much more in class discussions, but i think i can a little bit more, considering the big mouth i got!!!!


Areas of improvement:
- I think i need to contribute more in class
- Make sure that i practice for the med 6 module exam
- my writing to look more like a media student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home